Ready. Set. ENTER!
Enter our giveaway: Get $100 Give $100!
Enter for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card and donate $100 to one of the following charities: Make-A-Wish Foundation, ALS Association, American Red Cross, California Fire Foundation, or Colleen’s Dream.
The rules are simple:
- Like the picture on our facebook page that has the contest (the picture is the same as this one)
- Leave a comment on that picture with your favorite quote
You can receive 3 (three) extra entries in the Get $100 Give $100 giveaway if you also comment a health question you would like our #AskADoc team to answer.
The winner of the Get $100 Give $100 giveaway will be announced on our Facebook Page: Dr. John Shufeldt It is highly recommended you like this page to stay updated on the giveaway.
This contest ends at midnight, MST on December 11th, 2018. The winner will be announced within 24 hours of the end of the contest and the winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize.
Must be 18 or older to enter and a resident in the United States or Canada. For complete official rules, see our Get $100 Give $100 contest details at www.drjohnshufeldt.com/get-100-give-100. Please note that this giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
We look forward to reading your quotes! One of John’s favorite quotes is by Theodore Roosevelt: “Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure… than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
Official rules expanded:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who like the contest photo and comment their favorite quote on the contest photo and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Outliers Publishing, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Outliers Publishing as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 5th, 2018 and will end December 11th, 2018 at midnight MST. All online entries must be received by December 11th, 2018 at midnight MST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking the giveaway photo and commenting your favorite quote on the photo posted on Dr. John Shufeldt . Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Outliers Publishing. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Outliers Publishing.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive $100 Amazon gift card and select one of the following charities to be given $100: Make-A-Wish Foundation, ALS Association, American Red Cross, California Fire Foundation, or Colleen’s Dream. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Outliers Publishing. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Outliers Publishing’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Outliers Publishing to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Outliers Publishing. Winner will be notified by tagging them in a post on Dr. John Shufeldt’s Facebook within 24 hours of the contest ending and the Winner will have two (2) days to accept the prize and name the charity for the Give 100 part. Outliers Publishing shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OUTLIERS PUBLISHING‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this giveaway, You understand and agree that Outliers Publishing, anyone acting on behalf of Outliers Publishing, and Outliers Publishing’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Outliers Publishing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Outliers Publishing’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Outliers Publishing may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Outliers Publishing. Outliers Publishing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Outliers Publishing has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Outliers Publishing reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Outliers Publishing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ARIZONA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arizona having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Outliers Publishing 7332 East Butherus Drive Hangar 1 Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Requests must be received no later than December 31st, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Outliers Publishing 7332 East Butherus Drive Hangar 1 Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
14. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Outliers Publishing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.